      From: Trevor Payne <littleaiden@...>
      Subject: Re: [MedievalSawdust] abc ent folder
      To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 9:48 AM

      I believe you are asking about the fluer de lis style strap hinges on my boxes?

      I have ordered them from both Lee Valley and Vandyke's in the past.  They are exactly cheap, but much cheaper than hand forged hinges from a blacksmith.

      Aiden
      1 part of ABC ent.

      "Those who beat their swords into plowshares plow for those who didn't"
      --Benjamin Franklin--