12247Re: New Tape measure from Lee Valley!

  • Andrew Lowry
    Apr 3, 2010

      I bought one today at my Lee Valley store as an Easter gift for my Father.  I know he will find a use for it.

      Since my Dad is old I got the cubit version. :)

      Cheers,

      Richard Larmer
      Ealdormere
      Land of Lee Valley

      Re: New Tape measure from Lee Valley!

      Posted by: "Alex Haugland" ahauglan@...  alexhaugland

      Fri Apr 2, 2010 12:26 pm (PDT)

      I was a little disappointed in this year's April Fool's day tool
      (especially compared to the more wacky stuff they've come up with in the
      past)... I actually have and use a tape measure much like one of these
      on a regular basis... Mine is made by Fastcap and came from Woodcraft.
      here's the link:

      http://www.woodcraf t.com/Product/ 2005829/17847/ FASTCAP-Story- Pole-16-- Tape-Measure. aspx

      The surface is designed to be written on with pencil and the tape
      measure has a built in pencil sharpener which is extremely convenient.
      It's by far my favourite tape measure in the shop and house, primarily
      for its story-stick properties.. .

      --Alysaundre Weldon d'Ath
      Barony of Adiantum, An Tir