12232Re: [MedievalSawdust] New Tape measure from Lee Valley!

  • conradh@efn.org
    Apr 2, 2010
      On Thu, April 1, 2010 7:58 am, powell.sean@... wrote:

      > And to think I've been wasting my time using a string with knots in it!
      >

      > And I see it comes in Cubits too! Think we could get one in Fulongs
      > instead or landscape measurement?

      Anybody with arms has two simple ways of measuring cubits. And if you
      lack arms, what the hell are you going to do with a tape measure? (My own
      cubit is just 18 inches, which is also the length of my stove firebox.
      Very handy when cutting up the year's firewood.)

      Ulfhedinn
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic