12010RE: [MedievalSawdust] Latest project - early period turned cup

  • James Winkler
    Nov 30, 2009
      Just a note... DON'T put something like... oh, say 'scotch' in it...

      A number of years ago I got into turning cups and bowls... thought it might be nifty to wander around from party to party with my nifty cup...  turns out that the penetrating properties of higher level of alcohol has a less than desirable effect on wooden cups... like excessive and uneven wood swelling.   Needless to say, the cup drank more than I did before requiring a stunt double...

      Keep up the good work...

      Chas. Oakley
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic