      From: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com <medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com>
      To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com <medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon May 04 04:10:26 2009
      Subject: Re: [MedievalSawdust] "Nazi" - Insulting in the extreme

      ... extremism, by any name, is still extremism.  Tolerance is the only antidote.

      Chas.>>

      That runs both ways, though. A lot of people who work very hard at accuracy are accused of spoiling the fun for those who are coming for the beer and the party.

      I'm trying very hard to improve the accuracy of my dress and camp. (And I have a very long way to go yet.) If you ASK me what fabrics you should use for your garb. I'm going to recommend wool and linen. If you ASK me what kind of tent you should buy, I'm going to recommend a pavilion.
      Not only are they the more accurate choice, they're by far the more comfortable choice.

      Unless you ask me, though, I'm far too busy working on improving my own impression to have time to worry about yours!

      Laurensa

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic