11230Re: [MedievalSawdust] info on a picture

  • Beth and Bob Matney
    Apr 10, 2009
      Selections of these were uploaded in Feb. 2007 but were taken down. I
      can re-upload if needed. Since we (my husband) did quite a bit of
      photography of objects of Denmark, Sweden and Norway, it created a
      bit of a stir and CDRs of the trip were distributed.. and a couple of
      sets were even hosted on the web. see below:
      Master Will's set (reduced in
      size) http://tech.cls.utk.edu/wood/research/index.htm
      Morgan's set of full size images are zipped in sections for download.
      http://www.morganmacleod.com/library.htm

      BTW we are going back to Denmark later this year... and we have a new
      camera since then (12.8 MPixel Canon). This is of higher resolution
      and does better with the peculiar lighting of the museums.

      Beth

      At 10:39 AM 4/10/2009, you wrote:
      >can you share the pictures?!?
      >
      >thanks!