11209Re: [MedievalSawdust] Check this out!

    Apr 1 8:50 PM
      so it's more of a Y shape?

      hehe..  sorry.... funny maybe I need to get one....

      From: "conradh@..." <conradh@...>
      To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 10:45:53 PM
      Subject: Re: [MedievalSawdust] Check this out!

      Ulfhedinn's partner Reginleif here:

      I should get ahold of Lee Valley. I have just the thing for them for April
      1st next year. Something Ulfhedinn and I actually stock in our
      blacksmithing business. It's an efficiency screwdriver. Shaped in a U with
      a single handle extending below the base of the U, one arm of the U is a
      straight blade screwdriver, and the other arm is a phillips head. You can
      do two screws at once!

      We've sold several to women who said, "*Here's* a tool he doesn't have!"
      and they go away with a suspicious sparkle in their eyes.

      Reginleif the Unruly

      On Wed, April 1, 2009 9:05 am, AlbionWood wrote:

      > That was my first thought, too: "Hurray, I can ruin dovetails three
      > times as fast!"
      >
      > Gotta love Lee Valley for going to all the trouble to put that together
      > just for one day. Wonder how many orders they'll get?
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Colin
      >

      > Wolf wrote: Posted on behalf of my wife: "Oh gawd, don't encourage
      > him!" (I'm a bit of a gadget-freak - but in my case it'd probably be
      > more along the lines of "Look Honey, I can mess up three dove-tails at
      > once!) Wolf

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic