10929Re: GREAT NEWS! WWW.MEDIEVALWOODWORKING.COM is dead!

  • Jeff Johnson
    Jan 12, 2009
      Not my site, bro., And I'm not looking this gift horse in the mouth.
      Maybe if you sent him some content-related suggestions, offer him some
      links & articles, & say "oh by the way... about that flashing..." ;)

      (But I was wondering the same thing)

      <baronconal@...> wrote:

      > does the title have to flash?
      > ( it's kinda annoying... )
      >
      > But that is not meant to detract from the good news!
      >

      > Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart
      >
      > Aude Aliquid Dignum
      > ' Dare Something Worthy '

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic