10380Re: Looking for catapult plans

  • kirkdrago
    Jul 11, 2008
      Thanks, I'll see what they've got. I've also started sketching out
      my own design. If I complete that I'll post it in my album for anyone
      who wants.

      KirkD

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Rebekah d'Avignon
      <rebekahdavignon@...> wrote:

      > I've found sites on the internet selling plans for models (up to 1/2
      size) and there is a book called (I believe) Backyard Ballistics
      available from American Science and Surplus and, possibly, other book
      sellers.

      > kirkdrago <kith@...> wrote: Does anyone know where I might
      find the plans for a catapult TOY? (not looking to make a real
      one...yet) I've been getting the itchin's recently to try something
      completely different.

      > KirkD
      >

      > .
      >

      > RdA