10373Re: [MedievalSawdust] Looking for catapult plans

  • Rebekah d'Avignon
    Jul 11, 2008
      I've found sites on the internet selling plans for models (up to 1/2 size) and there is a book called (I believe) Backyard Ballistics available from American Science and Surplus and, possibly, other book sellers.

      kirkdrago <kith@...> wrote:
      Does anyone know where I might find the plans for a catapult TOY? (not looking to make a real one...yet) I've been getting the itchin's recently to try something completely different.

      KirkD
      .

      RdA
      Tools alone do not a craftsman make.