Can Anyone Suggest Sources?

  • freyasown
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2002
      I am in desperate need of some credible sources for a novel I am
      working on relative to the "Burning Time" in Scotland. That would have
      been when so-called "witches" were tortured and burned at the stake.
      Can anyone suggest some credible sources with regard to this? I have
      found some less than credible sources. What I need now are some
      sources that can creduibly support the fact of the burnings at
      Jedburough and Edinburgh.