[X-post] Call for Submissions - New e-pub!

  • shadyladytn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22 1:47 PM
      [I'm posting this to every writing group I can find --sorry if seeing
      this multiple times annoys anyone!]

      Well, friends, after researching and studying, I've decided to take
      the plunge. I'm starting a brand new electronic publishing business
      on the internet!

      Love Lines Romance E-Novels is a brand new electronic publisher which
      aims to publish the very best romance novels and love stories. All
      romance writers and authors are invited to submit manuscripts for
      possible publication at Love Lines Romance E-Novels. A brand new
      approach to e-book publishing, generous royalties, and strict quality
      requirements make this the perfect opportunity for writers and
      authors to become part of a groundbreaking electronic publishing
      venture.

      I have started a new yahoo! group for discussing issues relevant to
      e-pubs, market, sales, promotion, royalties, etc.... in short,
      anything to do with e-pubbing on the internet. Join along and get a
      rare insight into the making of an internet publishing business, from
      the ground up. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lovelines-chat

      Love Lines Romance E-Novels is starting literally on a shoestring
      budget, so if you are a web designer or graphic artist interested in
      getting involved with a new venture where there will be no pay up
      front but possibly very lucrative returns in the future, please join.
      I will also be looking for editors and first-readers, to help find
      the gems that sparkle in the submission slushpile.

      Along with designing an attractive website, the first steps include
      also getting great books to offer. Submissions are now being
      accepted. Love Lines Romance E-Novels will publish ONLY romance, but
      will offer all the genres and sub-categories under romance. A
      seperate yahoo! group has been set up just to accept and store
      submission files. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lovelines This group
      is restricted, so email me at lovelines-owner@yahoogroups.com for
      admission if you have a manuscript you would like to submit.

      Thanks for reading this and please feel free to share it with anyone
      who might be interested.

      Sincerely,
      Deborah Anderson
      Editor, Love Lines Romance E-Novels