Re: Magic

  • AgentDKScully
    Message 1 of 94 , Apr 1, 2000
      Another thing I especially like about the idea of
      magic in medieval literature is that even the words in
      them have a magic in them...I wish I could explain it
      better...but it seems as though when you speak them to
      yourself, your calling up something from the past, an
      incantation of some sort. Is it possible to resurrect that in
      a modern day medieval novel -- that is, one that's
      written in our day and time.
    • AgentDKScully
      Message 94 of 94 , Feb 7, 2002