Re: Welcome

  • AgentDKScully
    Message 1 of 94 , Oct 1, 2000
      Hi Hedda!<br>This is Inez, and I'd like to
      welcome you to the club. Sorry it took so long for
      this.<br>Anyhow, I hope you have a lot of fun in here, and by the
      way, I share your interest in period novels too. I'm
      also working on a Greco_roman novel set in emperor
      Nero's reign.<br>How is everyone? Are we all stil
    • AgentDKScully
      Message 94 of 94 , Feb 7, 2002