Attention authors! we want your books on our site]

  • Nan Hawthorne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2008
      Just a reminder.. we list medieval era novels on our site... we are an

      Amazon Associates site but we will list books not on Amazon too... we
      are a service to our readers.

      So if your book takes place between about 500 and 1600 AD anywhere in
      the world, just visit http://www.medieval-novels.com/about.htm and use
      our submission form to give us the info we need to list your books.
      Please send your book cover by email to me at hathorn@... .

      Thanks!

      Nan Hawthorne, co-owner
      www.medieval-novels.com