Hereward the Wake novel

  • samuel79uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hello all, I'm new to this group. Looking forward to reading
      the messages and info on here...but first, in a shameless bit of
      cynical self-publicity, I would like to advertise the fact that I have
      written a novel on the English folk hero Hereward the Wake.

      It's up on the new self-publishing site, Lulu.com. Are any of
      the members here aware of this site? It basically allows you to
      download your work and offer it for sale, with the owners of the site
      taking a small percentage fee of any sales.

      Anyway, if any of you feel kind enough to take a look at the
      free excerpt from my novel and let me know what you think, it would be
      much appreciated...thanks!!

      http://people.lulu.com/users/index.php?fHomepage=384960

      Ok, end of advert...