new member introduction

  • Susan Higginbotham
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2005
      Just wanted to introduce myself (though I see a couple of familiar
      names on the list already). I've published a novel set in fourteenth-
      century England, The Traitor's Wife: A Novel of the Reign of Edward II,
      and am working on another, though it's been rather slow going. My WIP
      is about real people who lived through the Black Death of 1348-49, but
      my main characters are fairly obscure, and I sometimes wonder if I
      might be better off writing about a historical figure who's well known--
      anyone up for yet another novel about Anne Boleyn? <g>

      Susan Higginbotham
      www.susanhigginbotham.com