New Actor & Actress at ~ www.onlinetheater.com ~

  • George Bailey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2005
      Please join us at Http://www.onlinetheater.com, and welcome our newest additions to the entertainment family, Corinne Blanchon from Paris, France (and Los Angeles, CA.) and Stanley Nwobi from Irvine, Texas?

      This week, we have information in our 'Hot News' section about auditions and casting work available in the following cities: Baltimore, Cleyburne, Dallas, Frisco, Ft. Worth, Los Angeles, New York, Mansfield, Mumbai (India), New Hampshire, Orlando, Tulsa…take a look!

      Over 15,014 FIRST TIME visitors in the past few months!

      Http://www.onlinetheater.com

      Pages and pages full of actors, actresses and models from all around the world!

      Http://www.onlinetheater.com

      Auditon & Casting information for actors from all over the World Wide Web!

      Http://www.onlinetheater.com

      Four languages: English, French, German and Spanish

      Http://www.onlinetheater.com

      Thousands of people are seeing Stanley this week...shouldn't they be seeing YOU?

      What’s stopping you from signing-up TODAY? Check out the site, with a 70% savings on our regular price…fill out and send in the attached ‘onlinetheater invoice’ TODAY!

      Remember, 70% off (that means ONLY US $30.oo) at Http://www.onlinetheater.com