PROMO: Drawing/Givaway begins today.

  • Kara Griffin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      Hi all! SPRING IS THE THING CONTEST begins today, May 1st.

      In honor of my upcoming releases, anyone who leaves a comment on my
      message board, or emails me about the excerpts of Warrior's Pledge,
      Claimed By A Charmer, or Lass' Valor will be entered into a drawing.

      The prize...a $25 gift card to Triskelion Publishing. Use this card to
      purchase any of my new releases coming this summer/fall or any of the
      author's wonderful works there.

      Deadline: June 15, 2005

      Go to www.karagriffin.com, click contests & the Reader Forum to
      enter. I look forward to hearing your comments.

      Fondly,
      Kara Griffin