Medieval and Renaissance writers

  • Linda Bell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2004
      Are you writing or knowledgeable in the Medieval or Renaissance time eras?

      I am a member of the Medieval and Renaissance Novelist's group. This
      group has both published and yet-to-be published writers.

      Our goal is for each member to receive high quality, supportive and
      honest critiques.

      We are looking for a few members who are serious about their writing.

      Requirements:

      1. Writing or knowledgeable in Medieval and/or Renaissance times. From
      around 475 to 1600 in Europe.

      2. A writing member must upload/post a minimum of one writing a month.
      Every member must critique a minimum of two other posts.

      Of course, a member can critique more!

      If a writing member uploads/posts more than one writing a month, the
      general rule is 2 critiques for every upload/post.

      But, we understand Life's commitments and emergencies. We have an
      "inactive" status that allows a member to come back as active.

      3. We accept fantasy, science fiction, and paranormal as long as part
      of it is in the Medieval and/or Renaissance eras.

      4. If a person is knowledgeable (not just a reader of) Medieval and
      Renaissance eras and would like to help us be more accurate, we would
      love your critiques.

      Please contact me,

      LindaBell
      LindaBell009@...