New Member

  • Mirella
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2004
      I am a recent addition to your list. I look forward to learning and
      exchanging ideas from this group.

      I am writing medieval fiction, but not English, German and Italian.
      My first novel will be published in early 2005 and is about 10th
      century Germany.

      For anyone who is interested, I have just started my own Yahoo On-
      line critique group for authors/writers of medieval fiction. Go to:

      I thought this was a good way for us medieval writers to help each
      other out. The way it will work is that for every chapter one
      posts, you are required to do two critiques.

      Anyway, thank you for letting me e a part of this group. I hope to
      see some of you in the critique group.

      Mirella
      (Heinrich The Fowler - Father of the Ottonian Empire)