Intro

  • Janeen OKerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      Hello,

      I am Janeen O'Kerry, a published author of historical and fantasy
      romance and a long-time science fiction fan. I came across this
      group while searching Yahoo for writers' groups. I am always glad to
      answer any questions about writing for publication, as well as the
      business side of writing, and hope to find a bit of outreach here in
      what is a wonderful but sometimes isolating profession.
      ---
      Janeen O'Kerry - http://www.okerry.net
      Win A Critique - http://www.okerry.net/contest.html
      DAUGHTER OF GOLD, Sept. 2004, Leisure LoveSpell