no title

  • wizardoftheages
    Message 1 of 94 , Jun 1, 2000
      I apologize for my recent period of silence; I am
      in the middle of a profile problem. Even though I
      may not be speaking, I am still listening. As for
      your latest question, from what I have gathered, I do
      believe a slightly different form of spoon was present
      throughout the Middle Ages.
    • AgentDKScully
      Message 94 of 94 , Feb 7, 2002