Photo albums

  • siog00
    Message 1 of 75 , Oct 1, 2000
      I have been building up two photo albums one (the
      default) on pictures of early instruments (please add) and
      one featuring instruments in early art. Please feel
      free to start any photo albums of your own. Hopefully
      in the future we might also have one with sheet
      music!<br><br>Si�g
    • mandy_katz
      Message 75 of 75 , Jan 28, 2002
        Hello. I just now joined this club. I love
        medieval music. I posted my link in the links section for
        my castle page. On alot of the songs I couldnt find
        the names of the songs writers, and I may be off on
        the years a little. <br>Mandy