Hello

  • mrschippy
    Message 1 of 75 , Nov 13, 2001
      Hi all. I love 14/15th Century music, I know little about it and hoped that be joining this club I will get to know more.
    • mandy_katz
      Message 75 of 75 , Jan 28 7:56 AM
        Hello. I just now joined this club. I love
        medieval music. I posted my link in the links section for
        my castle page. On alot of the songs I couldnt find
        the names of the songs writers, and I may be off on
        the years a little. <br>Mandy