Hi - I'm new

  • annahcycle
    Message 1 of 75 , Jun 24, 2001
      I just found this club yesterday. Since I
      discovered medieval music three years ago, it has been
      foremost in my interests, though I am also fascinated by
      Middle Eastern music and klezmer. I play the mandolin. I
      can't decide what instrument to get next - a shawm or a
      plucked psaltery - or bankrupt myself and buy a lute or a
      hurdy-gurdy? (I'm a high school student, so prices are very
      steep for me.)<br>Anyway, I wanted to express my
      enthusiasm for this club. I think early music is one of the
      pillars of the universe. :)
    • mandy_katz
      Message 75 of 75 , Jan 28, 2002
        Hello. I just now joined this club. I love
        medieval music. I posted my link in the links section for
        my castle page. On alot of the songs I couldnt find
        the names of the songs writers, and I may be off on
        the years a little. <br>Mandy