Hi! I'm A New Member!

  • mimisocks
    Message 1 of 75 , Mar 1, 2001
      I just joined and am looking forward to reading
      all the posts and finding out more about your little
      cyber community. I love medieval & renaissnce music
      (naturally) and proud of it! Particular current favorites of
      mine are "Arbeau: Orch´┐Żsographie" by The New York
      Ranaissance Band and "Bestiarium La Reverdie." Anything I
      should know before I get started? Anything special I
      should do or say? I live in Florida; am an animal lover
      and a vegetarian; and love music and books. Is that
      okay for now?? <br><br>Shameless Plug: I've just
      stared a new Yahoo Club called Scandinavian Music.
      Please check it out if you like the sounds from the Land
      of the Midnight Sun! :o)
    • mandy_katz
      Message 75 of 75 , Jan 28, 2002
        Hello. I just now joined this club. I love
        medieval music. I posted my link in the links section for
        my castle page. On alot of the songs I couldnt find
        the names of the songs writers, and I may be off on
        the years a little. <br>Mandy