Question for Moderator

  • Gary Sibio
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 6, 2006
      Hi,

      I am going to be putting a gemshorn up for auction on Ebay soon and
      would like to know if it is permitted to post a link to the auction
      in this group. Please advise. Thanks.

      Gary J Sibio
      garysibio@...
      http://home.earthlink.net/~garysibio

      There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand
      binary numbers and those who do not.

    • Owlborn@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 6, 2006
        I don't think you'll get a response, the list owner is MIA and there are no moderators... so anything goes! What key is the Gemshorn in, anyways? I've always wanted one.

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 6, 2006
          At 01:09 AM 12/7/2006, you wrote:

          >I don't think you'll get a response, the list owner is MIA and there
          >are no moderators... so anything goes! What key is the Gemshorn in,
          >anyways? I've always wanted one.

          It's a soprano in C. It's one of the Susato gemshorns made of ABS. It
          sounds quite nice but I have arthritis and my fingers are usually too
          swollen to cover the holes properly. It includes the instruction/song
          book. I'll put it up tomorrow and post the link here.

          Gary J Sibio
          garysibio@...
          http://home.earthlink.net/~garysibio

          There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand
          binary numbers and those who do not.

        • microtonaldan
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 7, 2006
            Please feel free to also leave a link in the comments section of this
            post http://lutesandviols.blogspot.com/2006/11/do-you-want-to-buy-or-
            sell-interesting.html at my early music blog.

            --- In medievalandrenaissancemusic@yahoogroups.com, Gary Sibio
            <garysibio@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > I am going to be putting a gemshorn up for auction on Ebay soon and
            > would like to know if it is permitted to post a link to the auction
            > in this group. Please advise. Thanks.
            >

            > Gary J Sibio
            > garysibio@...
            > http://home.earthlink.net/~garysibio
            >
            > There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand
            > binary numbers and those who do not.
            12/6/2006 12:22 PM

          • Gary Sibio
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 7, 2006
              At 09:03 AM 12/7/2006, you wrote:

              >Please feel free to also leave a link in the comments section of this
              >post
              ><http://lutesandviols.blogspot.com/2006/11/do-you-want-to-buy-or->http://lutesandviols.blogspot.com/2006/11/do-you-want-to-buy-or-
              >sell-interesting.html at my early music blog.

              Thanks

              Gary J Sibio
              garysibio@...
              http://home.earthlink.net/~garysibio

              There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand
              binary numbers and those who do not.

            • kilpatrickbill
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 7, 2006
                as there are only us ... please feel free.

                says something in your favor that you even bothered to ask.

                tante auguri - bill