Happy New Year and All that

  • siog00
    Message 1 of 75 , Jan 3, 2001
      Ok lets stars some serious discussion! Aslo any suggestoons about any recently discovered great renaissance and medieval cd's are much appreciated!<br><br>Si�g
    • mandy_katz
      Message 75 of 75 , Jan 28, 2002
        Hello. I just now joined this club. I love
        medieval music. I posted my link in the links section for
        my castle page. On alot of the songs I couldnt find
        the names of the songs writers, and I may be off on
        the years a little. <br>Mandy