The Caecilia-Concert

  • WVerschuren
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2006
      Dear friends, colleagues, dulcian enthousiasts and other early music lovers,

      My group The Caecilia-Concert has just released the CD "Treasures of a Saint" on the label
      Antoine Marchand (CC72161). The disc is devoted to 17th century repertoire for dulcian,
      cornetto, trombone and harpsichord/organ.

      Among many other composers we play:
      Bertoli (sonata 7 for dulcian and bc),
      Fontana (sonata 1 for cornetto and bc,
      Cesare ( sonata La Augustana for trombone) and
      La Monica from Böddecker for dulcian and bc.

      If you are interested, you can find us on

      www.caecilia-concert.com

      You can order "Treasures of a Saint" there or, from the 1st of mai on, you can order it in
      your local recordshop or at Ton Koopmans website:

      http://www.antoinemarchand.nl/indexnieuweng.htm

      Wouter Verschuren- dulcian
      Fiona Russell- cornetto/cornetto muto
      Adam woolf- alto & tenor trombone
      Kathryn Cok- organ & harpsichord

      I hope you will enjoy listening to this CD as much as we enjoyed recording this great
      music!

      Best wishes,
      Wouter Verschuren