This personals site is actually pretty damn good!

  • brittney.steele5573@yashyipo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2006
      Well even if you're not looking for love, and just a bit of fun thought I'd give you all this tip. So you can stay away from all the BS fake profiles places. This is what I've been using http://www.whereyougethookedup.info/fagv . No joke, I've messaged about 5 women close to me and already 3 have responded, and I am already organising to meet up with one. Not bad for a guy who hasn't had a date in a while, lol! :)
    • kayarna-lopez205@hasjhsd.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2006
        Just thought I should pass on my knowledge to all you guys (and gals) on here. I know just like heaps of other men I am pretty shy when it comes to going up to someone. I've tried a few different places (clubs, bars, etc) but never seem to have too much luck. Anyway, a few weeks ago I joined up to http://www.onlinechatrooms.info/jajp and I have to say I am already getting excited. I was beginning to think I'd end up being alone for ever, but already been talking to a few interested ladies on there. Anyway, if you're like me it comes highly recommended!