Hurdy Gurdy for Sale

  • bighatlady
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2005
      I've just acquired a larger renaissance style Hurdy-Gurdy and have
      decided to sell my guitar shaped Hurdy Gurdy. The maker is Chris
      Allen from Wales. This is a good instrument from a professional
      builder not from a kit. It has 6 strings includes a dog and is
      currently strung in D-G. I'm selling it for $2000. I paid $2200 for
      it about 5 years ago.