new member

  • Harry Mossman
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2005
      Hi,

      I am studying recorder (tenor) and getting interested in singing, too.
      I belong to a ren.faire guild and hope to perform some at faires in
      Northern California. Any suggestions for good songs/songbooks would be
      appreciated. My current character is a jester, so fun songs would be
      in order.
    • (John) Byron Boyd
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2005
        Harry:

        I believe that some of the Broadside Ballads (and probably others)
        are humorous. I'll see if I can compile a list.

        Byron.

        --- In medievalandrenaissancemusic@yahoogroups.com, "Harry Mossman"