MEDIEVAL AND RENAISSANCE MUSIC

  • siog00
    Message 1 of 75 , Sep 19, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for MEDIEVAL AND RENAISSANCE MUSIC
    • mandy_katz
      Message 75 of 75 , Jan 28, 2002
        Hello. I just now joined this club. I love
        medieval music. I posted my link in the links section for
        my castle page. On alot of the songs I couldnt find
        the names of the songs writers, and I may be off on
        the years a little. <br>Mandy