Re: A feel of the Medieval

  • siog00
    Message 1 of 75 , Nov 1, 2000
      My musical interests also go beyond of course, I
      generally skip classical baroque but I do love Mozart and
      some other 18th C composers. I love modern classical
      like Britten etc, and love 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's
      music all the way with the exception of chart music
      (commercial rubbish such as the spice girls) and rap. I like
      electronic music a lot, particularly ambient, I create it
      with my computer and various keyboards and equipment.
      I also jam frequently alternative/jazz/folk
      depending on our mood. I used to play in a guitar band but
      we split up a couple of years ago, I sang and played
      guitar.<br><br>Phew this is way too much info about myself! Sorry if
      I bored anyone!<br><br>Si�g
    • mandy_katz
      Message 75 of 75 , Jan 28, 2002
        Hello. I just now joined this club. I love
        medieval music. I posted my link in the links section for
        my castle page. On alot of the songs I couldnt find
        the names of the songs writers, and I may be off on
        the years a little. <br>Mandy