New Member

  • stlukesguild@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19 8:39 PM
      Hello;

      Just thought I ought to introduce myself as a new member of this group. I
      am an artist, art teacher, art gallery director, sometime writer, and
      full-time bibliophile. I also am a great fan of all eras of "classical" music, but I
      guess my interest in early or medieval and renaissance music is somewhat unique
      (outside of this group). I would be interested in hearing from others with a
      similar interest, to discuss ideas, experiences, etc... Feel free to e-mail
      me.

      Yours-

      -Stlukesguild