I'm back

  • bootdude69
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2004
      After a long absence I'm back doing footwear and leatherwork again. I
      just posted some shoe/boot photos to the photos section under
      Uilliam's shoes n boots.

      I've been looking over the "files" section and see that many of my
      older photos are still here - what a surprise.

      Greg - you used to have some photos of some boots at the Bata on here
      - I'm doing a talk for the Caid Company of Clothiers this coming
      Friday and was looking to include them in my discussion of medieval
      shoe styles for them - if you still have them, could you send me a
      link to them or e-mail me jpeg's of them - I would appreciate it (and
      so will the CoC).

      My best,

      Uilliam
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2004