Re: [medieval-leather] Looking for Opinons

  • Jonathan Getty
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2004
      Michael-

      This is very nice work. I especially like the design and coloring on
      the anglo-saxon belt (very authentic and atypical for SCA leatherwork),
      and the fittings on the viking and saxon belts. The limited research
      I've done indicates that you might add silver/bronze fittings along the
      length of the belt... I hope you can sell these for enough to be worth
      your time. I gave up trying to sell handcut and and beveled knotwork
      after realizing it would never pay minimum wage. I just do gifts and
      barter now (best to trade for someone else's undervalued time :) )

      Jon/Todde

      --
      Dr Jonathan Getty
      beans@...

      "He that would catch fish must venture his bait." - Ben Franklin
    • Varju@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2004
        Really nice work. I like the range of colors you've used, and the tooling
        looks great. I think of all of them I like the bauldric the best. I hope you
        get some good bids on them.

        Noemi