Fw: [SCA-AS] Links: Medieval Shoes

  • Phlip
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2004
      Aoife sends out her Links on Medieval topics about once a week, and this
      week, it's on a topic dear to many people's hearts, shoes.

      Jeeze, Marc, you lead off the list ;-)

      Saint Phlip,
      CoDoLDS

      Blacksmith's credo.

      cat.

      Never a horse that cain't be rode,

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2004
        Cool, thank you for posting it.

        "arrowheads"?

        Marc
      • Inis Binis
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2004
          Hi everyone,

          I can add one more interesting link, containing information not only about footwear. There's been much more very interesting archaeological findings. Visit it and enjoy! ;o)

          http://www.lietuvospilys.lt/index-en.htm