Re: [medieval-leather] Re: brewers pitch and how to use it

  • Neil Carr
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 22, 2004
      Douglas Pexa wrote:

      > i am still looking for it localy but i think i will
      > have to turn to the internet to buy it.
      >

      > thanks
      > pexa

      With that yahoo address, are you by any chance in South Africa?
      Neil

      --
      Neil Carr

      (WebFoundry cc : CK99/27408/23)
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 22, 2004
        --- In medieval-leather@yahoogroups.com, Neil Carr <neil@u...> wrote:
        > BTW, I've been meaning to ask - the "rosin" that gets used on vioin
        > bows and hurdy-gurdy wheels, is that pine resin?

        The violin rosin I buy is :)

        Marc
      • Douglas Pexa
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 22, 2004
          no i am not South African, i am fasinated by
          Nederlands (dutch) and that is where kunstenaar comes
          form, not africaans.

          I am from Minneapolis, and was turned on to this site
          by Sir David Vavaric (he was researching shoes for his
          shoe artical a while back).

          cheers
          pexa

          http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
        • jon@armlann.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 22, 2004
            I have some pitch from Le Prevo (UK) and I wanted to know if anyone here
            has any experience with it. Does any one have any details on its composition?
            Thanks.

            Jon