Important News.

  • amanda_lccv@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2004
      Hello
      This company really helped me out.
      I almost lost my home.
      I am self employed and I was able to refinance.
      The best interest rates are available, for a limited time
      Don't miss out stop in today.
      http://fr33qu0t376.tripod.com
    • Gregory G. Stapleton
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2004
        Just to let the list know, I've banned this addy. Hopefully this
        will be the last we here from this one.

        Gregory G. Stapleton
        M.L.R. Administrator