Re: Glossary Question (Crossposted to Medieval Shoemaking)

    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2004
      --- In medieval-leather@yahoogroups.com, "Phlip" <phlip@9...> wrote:
      > I'd be happy to, Marc- you've never bored me, or been unclear yet ;-)

      Cool. I'm hoping to have it done by Monday. (If you don't mind,
      would you please drop me a note privately so I can get your email
      address (it doesn't show up on the web site).

      Marc
      Marccarlson20 at Hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7, 2004
        At 09:58 PM 5/6/04, Marc wrote:
        >I am currently compiling the glossary for my book, and would like to
        >know if anyone would be interested in reading it and giving me
        >feedback on whether or not the terms, as given actually make any sense?

        I'd love to see it. Makes me realize that I probably should add a glossary
        to my class handouts.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 7, 2004
          --- In medieval-leather@yahoogroups.com, Ron Charlotte <ronch2@b...>
          wrote:
          >>I am currently compiling the glossary for my book, and would like to
          >>know if anyone would be interested in reading it and giving me
          >>feedback on whether or not the terms, as given actually make any
          >>sense?
          > I'd love to see it. Makes me realize that I probably should add a
          > glossary to my class handouts.

          I will say that the one for my class handout is MUCH shorter than this
          one is being :)