[Fwd: *WH* [Fwd: New Medieval History Magazine]]

  • rmhowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 1:02 AM
      New comments are in *******.

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: *WH* [Fwd: New Medieval History Magazine]
      Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 01:45:56 -0400

      ***I routinely mention the Armouries publications
      from time to time. Please do not forward to a
      usenet newsgroup. This is a service not a reason
      for aggravation.*** Cut and paste if you wish
      to do that. Leave me out of it. This does not
      apply to your local shire/barony/kingdom/group
      elist or friends. Feel free to repost there.