RE: hog bristles?

  • robertpkenyon@cs.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2003
      I just got this source from a friend, but haven't tried them yet.

      CLEVELAND LEATHER
      2627 Lorain Avenue
      Cleveland OH 44113
      216-651-5404
      please direct Boar Bristle inquires to Herb

      6.5" long, $3.95/pack of 2 dozen

      -Wulfric

      >   Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 03:33:10 -0000
      >   From: "steve mitchell" <alastairdeappin@...>
      >Subject: hog bristles?
      >
      >Anyone got a source for hog bristles for shoe making?  Thanks.

    • steve mitchell
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2003
        Thanks. I'll try them tomorrow and post my results.

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2003
          I just got off the phone and have bristles on the way. Thanks
          everyone.

          --- In medieval-leather@yahoogroups.com, "steve mitchell"
          <alastairdeappin@y...> wrote:
          > Thanks. I'll try them tomorrow and post my results.
          >
          > --- In medieval-leather@yahoogroups.com, robertpkenyon@c... wrote:
          > > I just got this source from a friend, but haven't tried them yet.
          > >
          > > CLEVELAND LEATHER
          > > 2627 Lorain Avenue
          > > Cleveland OH 44113
          > > 216-651-5404
          > > please direct Boar Bristle inquires to Herb
          > >
          > > 6.5" long, $3.95/pack of 2 dozen
          > >
          > > -Wulfric
          > >
          > > >   Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 03:33:10 -0000
          > > >   From: "steve mitchell" <alastairdeappin@y...>
          > > >Subject: hog bristles?
          > > >
          > > >Anyone got a source for hog bristles for shoe making?  Thanks.

        • Arthur Kathan
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2003
            If a pack is only $3.95, what was shipping?
            --Corin/Arthur