Re: [medieval-leather] Digest Number 901

  • bejorn thunderaxe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      I agree 100% the information that you experts have is amazing. I'm interested in leather working for costumes and I love and history as well as archeology. I have looked at the links and checked out books that I was able to, and have thoroughly enjoyed this site.
      Thanks!!!

      Kevin the Lurker

      At 11:44 PM 8/31/03 +0000, Barbara wrote:
      >Hi, I am new here. I have always had an interest in EVERYTHING
      >medieval. And yes, I know this is "Medieval Leather Research." I
      >am just very curious to learn:D

      Welcome, I hope you find some useful tidbits of information, or tangents
      you never thought to explore. I think that we are just starting to realize
      the information exchange potential that this group has.

      Do you Yahoo!?