Re: [medieval-leather] Websites?

  • Scott Szakonyi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2003
      If you go to groups.yahoo.com and log into this groups area, you can search the archives, which have lots of good links in them.

      Best,

      Scott

      llauralin <hammielove@...> wrote:
      Hi, I just joined, and I'm working on making authentic
      leatherwork in small scale.  For a college class I need to find
      some good redearch sites about historical leatherwork.  Does
      anyone know of some good ones about leather covered shields,
      general research, links, scabbards, belts, or footwear?

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Tim Bray
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2003
        David Friedman has some experimental research on water- hardening in his
        article:
        http://www.daviddfriedman.com/Medieval/Articles/Perfect_Armor_Improved.htm

        Cheers,
        Colin