Silver Belt Findings- OOP

  • Phlip_U
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2003
      Just visted my favorite scrapyard, and the guy had acquired a bunch
      of silver plated belt findings at some auction. These are nice pieces-
      pewter, NOT pot-metal, base, sterling silver, NOT German silver,
      plating. I've uploaded a picture of them to our photo section, in
      case anybody is interested. They're pretty inexpensive- $1 for the
      buckles, 2-3/ $1 for the conchos, keepers, and tips.

      While I know our main interest here is Medieval leather, I also know
      that many of us do more mundane leatherworking, and this is a
      windfall I'd like to share. The pic is in our main photo section,
      listed as belt findings- rather than clog the List, post me privately
      at:

      phlip@... if you're interested, and we can discuss them.

      Phlip