Re: [medieval-leather] THANK YOU!

  • scout18
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2003
      Have you been to Oregon leather Aibinn? I think their prices are reasonable and their selectio is pretty good. They even had the hobs for my sandals.
    • Paul T. Barton
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2003
        --- In medieval-leather@yahoogroups.com, "aibinngrace
        <aibinngrace@y...>" <aibinngrace@y...> wrote:
        > Greeting,
        >
        > Many, many thanks to those of you who have responded to my e-mail
        > query (Jon/Todde, Thomas, Scott, Michael, Tim and James)! I feel
        > quite blessed to have gained so much valuable information from just
        > one cry for help. I'll be looking into the websites that I was
        > referred to and I'm sure I'll come back with some more questions. :-
        )

        > I live in Portland, Oregon -- so it would be nice to find a leather
        > source close to there. Was a bit reluctant to tell my location
        > because undoubtedly there are some very good leatherworkers in the
        > Barony of Three Mountains -- I just haven't heard of them yet --
        and
        > I didn't want to offend them. So I suppose I could have put feelers
        > out here first, but it sure was easier to ask via this group.
        >
        > Thank you again!
        >
        > Ai'binn

        Oregon Leather CO
        110 Northwest 2nd Avenue,
        Portland, OR 97209
        (503) 228-4105

        I do all of my leather shopping there.
        Their marked parking lot is immediately
        north of the building, and it's free parking.

        No, they don't have a web site, they don't use computers.
        Just go there and don't forget to go upstairs too.

        Paul T Barton