RE: [medieval-leather] Book: Stepping Through Time

  • Linda Rice
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2002
      YES!!! Thanks Greg!

      BTW, we're havin' a blast at the Gardens this weekend. Wish you were
      here!

      Pax,

      Linda

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2002
        Message
        I wish I was there too!  Uh....which Gardens, by the way? :)  Glad I could help with the book!

        Gregory G. Stapleton
        "I proudly pledge allegiance to one nation under God."

        FYI:  For those into Medieval Shoes, Oxbow / David Brown Books is
        featuring one of my personal favorite shoe books from one of the
        masters:

        Stepping Through Time: Archaeological Footwear from Prehistoric Times
        until 1800
        by Olaf Goubitz, Carol van Driel-Murray and Willy Groenman-van
        Waateringe

        http://www.oxbowbooks.com/

      • Sharon Smith Hurlburt
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2002
          At 11:56 AM 10/5/2002 -0400, you wrote:

          FYI:  For those into Medieval Shoes, Oxbow / David Brown Books is
          featuring one of my personal favorite shoe books from one of the
          masters:

          Stepping Through Time: Archaeological Footwear from Prehistoric Times
          until 1800
          by Olaf Goubitz, Carol van Driel-Murray and Willy Groenman-van
          Waateringe

          http://www.oxbowbooks.com/

          I found out this weekend that my friend the book merchant also has it.  She does SCA events in the NW PA & NY Areas as well as a bit of Ohio &I'm not sure where else.  And she has a website- www.medievalbookstore.com.  She just got it in & told me she's planning on carrying it regularly.

          Sharon/Morwenna,
          who doesn't get a kick-back or anything but is good friends with Janet (a.k.a. Lady Leah Janette)

          "I immediately had a flashback to something that never happened..."
          -Garrison Keeler

          "A rough kilt in the glen is the true measure of a day"

          Si Vellem Sententam Tuam Audire Legerem Intestina