Did YOU get 12,123 hits today?

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2002
      You & I are both members of medieval-leather@yahoogroups.com!
      I thought you might be interested:

      Did YOU get 12,123 hits today?

      Forget all the chain letters, matrixes, MLM's and other mathematically
      impossible stuff! Find out how NORMAL people make $5,000 a month or
      MORE from their home computers with NO COMPANY in between!
      Make $100 TODAY! See the PROOF that it WORKS! Visit us at Quick $100
      http://www.mark9.com/quick-100/satrd.htm
    • Gregory G. Stapleton
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2002
        Message
        I've again reported this individual to Excite.com.  Please, let's not build a long thread around this.  It's being handled.  Thank you, all, for your patience. (If you can't tell, I'm very aggravated by this.)  If you feel the need to vent about this, please send private responses to me, so as not to clutter the list.

        Thank you,

        Gregory G. Stapleton

        List Administrator

        "I proudly pledge allegiance to one nation under God."